Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Photo of the day - Manhattan Beach sunset

After a busy day of running around (lunch, beach, Mulligan's) we were dropping off some library books.  We turned the corner and saw this:


The sky had been very purple earlier but the fiery red was striking.  We drove a few blocks to the beach to take a few more photos of this unusual sunset.  The beach parking lot was overflowing with others doing the same thing LOL!

While I'm sharing photos, I'll share a few more from earlier today:  we played golf, rode go carts, pedaled paddle boats and played laser tag.  I haven't been in a go cart for about 30 years but it was a blast!  Try it! 

Andrew is already asking for a go cart for his birthday....if only we had more space!  While we live in a nice beach community, I truly wish we had the space for mini-bikes, ATVs, and all of the things that I had as a child!

Here are a few of the photos that I took today:







Temperatures are supposed to be in the 80's tomorrow.  So, we'll head to the beach during our school "ski week."

Have a great day!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment